Lani Petranek 1 [32:23m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download
Leilani Petranek shares her life story, richly steeped in Hawaiian tradition and culture as well as her passion for the Goddess Culture and Sacred Dance.
- Lani shares the rich tapestry of her life story
- Growing up in a Living Goddess Culture
- Hula-the mystery school of the Goddess
- The Great Re-Balancing
- Kauai as the planetary eyes
- Sacred Dance-Lani’s passion to share
- The importance of movement in our bodies
- Freeing the energy of movement through the chakras
- Expressing ourselves with sound
- Embracing the Feminine principle
Leilani references the book:
Early in the podcast Lani refers to “being a leaf”. This is in reference to Kay Snow-Davis’ book, “Point of Power-A Relationship with Your Soul”
We invite you to listen to our podcast with Kay where she explores Point of Power in inspiring detail.
Leilani Petranek’s book:
Upcoming Goddess Celebrations on Kauai~
MARCH Celebration will be on the Equinox on the 20th at the Wailua Cosmogram and Molo Sanctuary. I will share insights from my second co-authored book with Francis – Legacy of Ancient Polynesia.
APRIL Celebration will be at the ANINI GODDESS TEMPLE of Michelle Jurika and will feature ‘BODY TALK PRACTIONISTS” Ian and Joanie who are ENERGY HEALERS of the highest consciousness. They have worked with thousands of clients worldwide and just returned from New Zealand and Mexico.